In this page some tools and references that can be useful when Exploring a process.
Performing Data Quality Assessment (DQA)
- Attacama DQ Analyzer is really easy to use and provides largely enough for analysing the data for Process Mining Purpose. Moreover it exists a freee version which can be downloaded for free (Registration required) here: https://www.ataccama.com/download/dq-analyzer
- Talend Data Quality can also be used (even if this solution is more designed for ETL developpers). It also exists a free version (evaluation) which can be downloaded here : https://www.talend.com/products/data-quality/
- Informatica Data Quality propose an excellent solution for Data Quality & Data Exploration (https://www.informatica.com/products/data-quality.html).A 30 days trial for the cloud version is available on the web site.
Data Preparation / ETL
- KNIME is not only a Data Science product, it proposes also a very complete set of Data transformation capabilities in its Open Source version: https://www.knime.com/
- Alteryx is on of the best and most simple to use Data Preparation solution in the market. They propose a trial here (https://www.alteryx.com/designer-trial/free-trial-alteryx). For the Blue Prism Process Intelligence (BPPI) or Timeline user, they also have a ABBYY Timeline connector which simplify dramatically the Data Integration: https://www.abbyy.com/solutions/technology/alteryx/
Viewing BPMN files
- For those who want to visualize the Process Flow in a BPMN Viewer, CAMUNDA propose a free (Open Source) version here https://camunda.com/download/modeler
- One of the best URL to try and test your Regular Expression (Regex): https://regex101.com/
- Process Mining in Action – https://www.amazon.com/Process-Mining-Action-Principles-Outlook/dp/3030401715/